Shareholders Advisers Conference
Destination Buenos Aires
- ClearView’s Shareholders all run successful Financial Advisory Businesses in their own right. This conference needed to entice the advisers to step away from their businesses in order to attend.
- Select a destination that entices advisers to bring their partners.
- Provide experiences the create lasting memories that advisers and partners experience together, as a ‘thank you” for their hard work from ClearView.
- To create an environment that encourages advisers to discuss successes and challenges within their own business that in turn shares valuable information within the ClearView adviser network.
- Five star luxury accommodation with beautiful meeting space but with a strict budget.
- Online delegate registration for advisers and ClearView Staff, allowing for adviser to book their own flights to suite their needs.
- Social Functions, touring options, group activity, partners program and night at leisure dining reservations.
What they said
“After 30 years in the industry and all the conferences I have been to, Argentina would be right up there. Organisation, entertainment and business sessions mixing with successful peers within our industry.”
“I implore ClearView to continue to use the Directions team, they were fantastic!”
“Well done to all involved. I have attended well over 50 conferences over the past 15 years & this was certainly in the top 10!!!”
“Really great Conference. Will be talking about the experiences I had there for many years. Thank you.”
“Excellent organisation for all events, and all of them were amazing experiences.”
- Budgets – expectations were high with what needed be achieved within budget, through strong negotiations with Directions partners a Five Star luxury program was achieved within budget.
- Critical Path – Registrations were slower then anticipated so Directions managed dates according with the critical path and negotiated supplier deadlines to ensure cancellation penalties were avoided with all vendors.
- Online registration – The conference brand was applied across the conference website and registration sites. Since communications for the program had previously been internal our registrations co-ordinator had to work closely with FoodWorks to ensure effective and timely registration communication.
- All transfers – Due to the VIP status of all attendees, private airport transfers were arranged for each arriving and departing flight. Vintage cars transfers were arranged for an evening at Gala Tango.
- Accommodation Management – Guests were allocated as per their requirements (king, twin, high floor etc.) however Directions was able to negotiate 10 x suite upgrades our clients VVIP’s.
- On-Site Event Management – from pre-production to onsite the entire event was operated by Directions. A hospitality desk was open and staff available at the hotel throughout the conference. This service had not been available in previous years and was greatly appreciated during the guests stay.
- Gala Event – due to budget limitations the clients first choice venue was not a possibility. An alternate “hot tango club” was sourced and opened exclusively for the group providing an intimate and memorable farewell experience.
- Group Flight Management– the client wanted to offer the flexibility for guests to organise their own flight arrangements. Directions collected travel data to manage the arrival and departure transfers as well as offered the Directions Travel agency services to allow guests to book “FIT” flights with our in-house travel team. Extension travel options were provided for all guests booking with Directions and extensive additional arrangements were booked.
- Marketing Material – website, registration page, and conference collateral was all closely aligned to the overall brand/theme of the event by working closely with our clients in-house designer whom they wanted to utilise throughout the process.
- Finalisation of the program – a reconciliation of the budget; an attendee evaluation survey was distributed online and responses collated, and a de-brief meeting conducted with key stakeholders of the event and minuted to ensure key client and program information is retained for future events with Directions.
Champagne tastes on a “sparkling” budget. The attendees are very discerning travellers and in order to be impressed certain luxury standards needed to be upheld. Only through strong relationships and fierce negotiations were we able to hold the program at the Four Seasons, Buenos Aries. This hotel selection set the tone for the entire program and was a WOW in its own right.
Individual airport meet & greet for independent flight arrangements, ClearView hospitality desk attended by both Directions staff and local guides as well as world-renowned Four Season service and product all kicked the WOW factor off in fantastic style.
Vintage car transfers to a private tango lesson followed by a 4 course dinner and a show in the historic San Telmo district of Buenos Aries.
An exclusive ‘Polo Day’ created just for ClearView was the absolute crescendo of the program. Hosted by an ESPN Polo commentator, guests were given a lesson in equestrian care, how to hit a ball and even ride a horse prior to sitting down on the side of a polo field for a verve clique champagne lunch to be entertained by 6 chukkas of polo played exclusively for them.