Tabcorp - Legends League Incentive
Destination: Las Vegas
- To be an integral part of the Legends League Motivational Program that incentivises Retailers to reach the targets required to join the Tabcorp Legends League.
- To provide Retailers with an unforgettable trip and opportunity to network with each other.
- Provide once in a life time experiences that are not necessarily available to the traditional tourist.
- Destination – inspirational to the gaming industry
- Design a teaser campaign to generate excitement and interest in the trip in the lead up to the winners being announced
- Delegate Registration including providing a personal touch – to be provided for all attendees & staff.
- Program – Providing a good mix of group activities and free time whilst providing value for money
- Providing some unique and “wow” to the program
What they said
“Just wanted to say a big thank you to you and your team for taking such good care of us in Vegas. It was a great trip and you guys made it so easy for us.”
“Just a short email to say a personal thank you to you and the Directions team for the wonderful job you did in organising the Tabcorp Legends League Las Vegas trip. As a novice international tourist I couldn’t have been happier with the way everything went, from the beginning with the registration process right through to the final flights home.
Everything went like clockwork which is testament to your organisational skills and professionalism. It must have been a huge job organising everything for so many people – I would’ve struggled just to organise myself.
So thank you again … I had a fantastic time.”
“I would like to extend to you and all the Tabcorp team a massive thank you for giving me the opportunity to have the most memorable and fantastic time in Las Vegas. The experiences on the trip were many and the organisation of all the events was first class. It is a credit to your organisation for making this the trip of a life time.”
- Budgets – managed one main budget balancing two currencies USD/AUD for both incoming and outgoing monies. Managed an on charges document for the client to on charge delegates
- Critical Path – ensuring deadlines were met and cancellation penalties were avoided or reduced where applicable.
- Online registration – managed all aspects of the online registration including creating the web page, maintaining the database and liaising with delegates and hotels according to our critical path deadlines.
- All transfers – carefully managed working closely with the local DMC to make sure that none of the guest’s time was wasted waiting around and no one was left behind.
- Accommodation Management – worked closely with the DMC to ensure rooms were allocated as per the guests requirements and all attrition and cancellation policies were adhered to ensuring no unnecessary cancellations fees were charged.
- Group Flight Management – over 70% of registrations received requested extension travel post event which was managed by the Travel Manager on an individual basis with each delegate.
- On-Site Event Management – entire event was staffed and operated by Directions with the help of a local DMC. Directions staff were visible and available from the time the delegates arrived at the airport to the time the delegates departed the hotel. Directions staff worked closely with the client to provide a personal touch for each of the delegates.
- Room Drops and gifts – created to enhance the guest’s experience and provide them with information and local delights.
- Finalisation of the program – provided a reconciliation of the budget; Evaluations collected via an online survey, and a de-brief meeting conducted with key stakeholders of the event.
Enhancing the Program
This was the first time the incentive trip required a strong business element delivered to the group and we focused on this to really enhance the program from previous years. We worked closely with Aria Resort & Casino to gain access to their M Life development team who met the group and provided a background on the number 1 Loyalty Rewards Program in Vegas and how they made it a priority to both their guests and their own internal staff.
The group as a whole were not well travelled, with this being the first overseas trip a number of the delegates. To ensure the guests were re-assured and comfortable throughout the group movements we ensured the Directions team were always present and visual to the group. We had additional assistance arranged at the airports and at the hotel in the lobby at all times. Pre-departure communication was in-depth and walked the guests through exactly what to expect.
Throughout the program, we worked closely with the client to create unique and special opportunities and entertainment to add wow for the delegates.
Their first and last nights in Vegas were spent in style with private limo and party bus transfers to their destination and exclusive use of two of Vegas’s hottest night spots – GhostBar & HYDE – where guests would not have gained access to on their own.
To create one special memory for each person we created a list of ‘’Bucket List’ optional activities for guests to select from. These included; Hot laps at the Vegas Race Track in a Lamborghini or Ferrari, Grand Canyon Heli Tour, a backstage pass to a Las Vegas Show, to name a few.