FoodWorks International Study Tour
- To provide opportunity for FoodWorks Suppliers and Support Staff to expand their FMCG knowledge on a global scale by viewing local retail stores relevant to their business
- Destination – International with Retail Store Visit opportunities and once in a lifetime activities
- Delegate Registration – to be provided for 25 key suppliers and FoodWorks support staff
- Store Visits – Full day of retail store visits with opportunity to meet and converse with senior management
- Social Functions – Welcome Reception , Final Night Dinner and Offsite Activities
What they said
‘I have to congratulate FoodWorks and Directions for providing the perfect balance between business discussion and relationship building. All organisational aspects were managed to the highest standards and the venues chosen facilitated the events and social aspects to run smoothly and seamlessly.’
‘The trip was very well organised and the exclusivity of the events made them even more memorable.’
‘I wanted to thank you very much for your fantastic support and great professionalism in looking after us in Scotland, the tour went very well and all feedback was extremely positive. Personally, I’d like to commend you on all the support you’ve given me and my team in delivering a truly memorable trip, your attention to every detail was amazing. ‘
- Budgets – created a main budget, providing regular updates to the client, ensuring their maximum spend was not exceeded.
- Critical Path – ensuring deadlines were met and cancellation penalties were avoided.
- Online registration – Our registration manager handled all aspects of the online registration including creating the web page, maintaining the database and liaising with delegates and the Hotel according to our critical path deadlines.
- On-Site Event Management – managed group movements, local supplier relations and stakeholder queries.
- Group Flight Management – Managed all guest flights from Australia to Scotland, via Malaysia with Malaysian Airlines including pre and post travel arrangements for 14 guests.
- Accommodation Management – ensured rooms were allocated as per the clients directions and all attrition and cancellation policies were adhered to ensuring no unnecessary cancellations fees were charged.
- Venue negotiations – Edinburgh CBD Hotel plus offsite dinner venues .
- Off-site activities – negotiated rates and complimentary inclusions with relevant suppliers, ensuring experiences that delegates could not experience as a leisure traveller.
- Retail Store Visits – Liaised with local retail stores to arrange visits and for a member of senior management to be available to meet with the group, provide a background on the company, lead a guided tour with additional leisure time and open a Q&A session.
- Marketing Material – created by our Graphic Designer.
- Finalisation of the program – provided a reconciliation of the Budget; Feedback collected via an online survey, conducted a De-brief meeting with the client and submitted the VAT reclaim.